Wednesday 18 January 2017

13th week



10 min extra lie-in and managed to get a sausage cob before the seminar: winning
Stand up meeting included what we need to accomplish in the next week…
-        -Try and do a radio script
-        -Finish stakeholder analysis
In my opinion I found watching the example videos of ‘The Big Agency Life’ interesting. This was because Mark showed us a variety of clips-some more wilder than others I must say. It gave me an insight on Mark’s expectations and inspired me to think of creative ideas that us as a group could create rather than being at an office. The challenging aspect of this is that we have to include theories and models such as PESTEL and SWOT in our video without disengaging the audience.
Lesson achievements:
Posted our survey on relevant Facebook pages
-       -Great run local burrs country park
-       -Radcliffe leisure centre
-       -Rams bottom pool and fitness

     Marketing is a contest for people’s attention- Seth Godin


Me and Nicole have managed to tackle through the brief and understand what needs to be done. This gives me a bit of a relief as I was confused at times on what needed to be completed. Therefore, we’ve set out tasks to do for the group the week after-

No comments:

Post a Comment