Wednesday 30 November 2016

Ninth week

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend this seminar due to not managing my time properly with another assignment that was due in today. I’ve felt stressed recently as I planned my morning to have an early start to the day (7am) to finish the remaining tasks. However, I had more to complete than what I thought, which was really disappointing as I didn’t want to let my team down.

50/50
Luckily the tutorial was focused more on the PDR and the progressed made regarding our PDP sheets. This gave me a sense of relief as I didn’t feel like I had missed much on the team project working.  On the other hand, the downside to this meant I couldn’t participate in the class discussion on the PDR assignment.

Plan of action
·        Think positive
·         Look through first week’s blog for motivation

(tes.com)
·         Moodle slides

No comments:

Post a Comment