Wednesday 15 March 2017

20th week

This Sunday has been very busy. Me and Emma got to the business school an hour late. We both rushed that we forgot to put our business attire on for the video (hope we don’t lose marks). I was surprised at how long it took, 5 hours later along with many re takes and laughter’s in between it still wasn’t completely finished. I underestimated how difficult filming was and how important it is to get the correct angles. As one of the members didn’t turn up it made it harder and more time consuming as we had a plan of what each of us was saying. I found it difficult to remember some of her parts on the spot compared to Emma she definitely didn’t have a memory like a gold fish.
I have used this session to ask mark a few questions about the second PDR…
Such as ‘’can I re use one of my outcomes that I said I achieved in my previous pdr’’

He told me that I could and as long as I used different examples it would be fine, this was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment